Commentaires (10)

• josieoct
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 6 ans
    They are beautiful. I am going try to incorporate in my garden,
    Thank you!
  • sllloyd
    il y a 5 ans

The patio stones are beautiful! What stone is it and does it weather well?

• PRO
    Amy Perkins Garden Design
    il y a 5 ans

Hello, thanks for your comment. Its limestone paving. Comes up very well with a Spring time clean.

• sllloyd
    il y a 5 ans
    Many thanks Amy! Digger is in the backyard as we speak. I considered a similar paving stone but was hesitant due to worry as to how it would weather. You're reassurance is really helpful. With gratitude
  • sllloyd
    il y a 5 ans
    Many thanks Amy! Digger is in the backyard as we speak. I considered a similar paving stone but was hesitant due to worry as to how it would weather. You're reassurance is really helpful. With gratitude
  • sllloyd
    il y a 5 ans
  • PRO
    Amy Perkins Garden Design
    il y a 5 ans

Good luck with the project. Most paving will need some maintenance / cleaning and obviously lighter stone colour would generally need more than a darker grey tone for example. So if you want as low maintenance as possible then maybe a darker colour tones would be the choice to go with.

• sllloyd
    il y a 5 ans
    thank you. I think I should be able to manage spring clean:-)
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».