Houzz Logo Print
bon_atelier

Williams House

Works on the Williams House have finally concluded. June 2016

The works feature a wonderful new deVol kitchen designed in conjunction with the client and Maddux Creative that is creating quite a stir with the design community. DeVol shaker style cabinets in a custom dark green hue combine to stunning effect with the brass furniture, heavily veined marble and beautiful artwork to create a contemporary yet timeless design that fits perfectly within its grand Victorian host.

See the Bon Atelier projects tab for more photos.

Photo credit: deVol Kitchens

Commentaires (19)

• Ocean Clarke
    il y a 7 ans
    Dernière modification :il y a 7 ans

One of my favourite kitchens on Houzz!

• PRO
    Bon Atelier Limited
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 7 ans

Thanks Ocean. It really came together beautifully. The client has such great taste in both art and design. They sourced, along with Maddux Creative, a lot of the fittings from architectural salvage stores (Lasco in London being one such), which really offset that fantastic green deVol kitchen. If you could see the layout before then you'll see it's been quite the transformation.

• Ocean Clarke
    il y a 7 ans

I would absolutely love to! I don't suppose you've got a before photos lying around?! ;)

• PRO
    Louise Richardson-Vine
    il y a 7 ans

Think this might be my new favourite kitchen on Houzz, too! So beautifully done.

• PRO
    Bon Atelier Limited
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 7 ans

Thanks Louise!

• PRO
    Bon Atelier Limited
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 7 ans

Ocean, I'm sorry but I can only find this photo once demolition has begun! The door you can see in the top left led to a bathroom that was demolished so the ceiling could be raised and a larger skylight put in. The steel beam that you see was replaced with a longer one so the column could be removed, along with some other walls, so the whole kitchen could be opened up. An opening was formed in the wall behind the panelled door so that the kitchen could be connected thorough to the front reception.

• PRO
    Forget Me Not
    il y a 7 ans

Love the green color

Bon Atelier Limited a remercié Forget Me Not
  • PRO
    Bon Atelier Limited
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 7 ans
    That's fine Ocean. Go ahead and use it. I would love you to share it. Stephen
  • PRO
    User
    il y a 7 ans

Hi Stephen what a fantastic job, the best kitchen I've seen recently.

Bon Atelier Limited a remercié User
  • rev1896
    il y a 7 ans

Fantastic colour - what is it?

• rev1896
    il y a 7 ans

Oh just read it's a custom colour.

• PRO
    Rob Crawshaw Photo
    il y a 7 ans

I agree with others, this has to be one of the best i've seen! That dark green is so nice.

Bon Atelier Limited a remercié Rob Crawshaw Photo
  • Rob Kewley
    il y a 7 ans
    Are you able to indicate what the cabinetry and work tops for that kitchen cost?
    Bon Atelier Limited a remercié Rob Kewley
  • PRO
    Bon Atelier Limited
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 7 ans
    Just waiting for the client to come back to me on final costs Rob.
  • PRO
    Bon Atelier Limited
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 7 ans
    Thanks everyone for the kind words.
  • PRO
    Diespeker Terrazzo & Marble
    il y a 7 ans

Stunning kitchen! It's great how marble can make such a statement (in any room). Love the marble paired with brass fittings.

We've worked with Maddux Creative before on a number of terrazzo furniture projects, they're genius!

Bon Atelier Limited a remercié Diespeker Terrazzo & Marble
  • PRO
    Bon Atelier Limited
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 7 ans

Thanks Diespeker. Scott and Jo are great. Thoroughly enjoyable project. I like the furniture products you have produced together too.

• PRO
    Bon Atelier Limited
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 7 ans

Rob Kewley, I have an answer on the costs. The kitchen cabinets cost circa £25k but please bare in mind they are all bespoke (fabricated on site, 800mm deep, non-standard widths, non-standard colour, non-standard shaker feature width etc!), which adds cost. There is also an extra walk-in pantry that you can't see in the photos that is fully fitted including beautiful pull-out wooden storage crates. By comparison I'm advised the same cabinetry from the standard DeVol range would be circa £12 - 15k. The marble tops, integrated dual marble sinks and splashbacks cost £8k.

Hope that helps.

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».