Houzz Logo Print
elizabeth_kearly

Ordering by phone

Elizabeth Kearly
il y a 7 ans
What phone number should I use to order by phone. I want to buy with backsplash.
48" Antique-Style White Morton Bathroom Sink Vanity W/mirror · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (2)

• PRO
    Chans Furniture
    il y a 7 ans

For this vanity, the
    matching backsplash is 75 dollars. There is no ADDITIONAL shipping charge for
    the backsplash. We have been trying to meet every customer's need, However,
    back splash could not be purchased by itself because of the fragile nature. It
    needs to be shipped with the vanity for support to reduce the risk of damage
    during the freight.

If you are still interested
    in purchasing, please contact the seller directly. We cannot offer the phone number here due to the policy. You could contact Houzz or sometimes search engine might help as well. Thank you very much!

• PRO
    @designREMODEL Baths, Kitchens & More
    il y a 7 ans

This was in the Notes for this item: Back splash included in shipment
    (Please note that the back splash is not included in the purchase price and will be shipped with your purchase as a free upgrade only. In the event that the back splash is received damaged or broken, they will not be refunded for or replaced.)

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».