Houzz Logo Print
ocean_clarke

What would your dream breakfast by the beach be?

Ocean Clarke
il y a 7 ans

If you could be whisked away to the beach for your perfect breakfast in the sunshine, what would you choose?

Let us know which of the below takes your fancy - or tell us what we're missing!

Featured Summer · Plus d'infos

Continental
Pancakes
English cooked breakfast
Antipasti and meze
Juices and cold salads
Other - let us know!

Commentaires (7)

• alant1000
    il y a 7 ans
    It may depend on the beach location, I'd want a breakfast to add to the setting.

One of my favorite beaches is Lovers Key state park in Florida - a cooked breakfast with pancakes on the side would be superb.
  • Chris Goodchild
    il y a 7 ans

Place; Cala Llentrisca, Ibiza, a place that mostly only locals go to, for breakfast; freshly caught black bream barbequed on the beach. Clean the fish and simply lay it on a bed of sea salt on a tray and place over the charcoal.

Ideally, on a day off with my wife.

• K Ngo
    il y a 7 ans

Fruit, oatmeal, a nap.

• lisa77226
    il y a 7 ans
    Eggs benny and a good coffee!
  • tamp75
    il y a 7 ans
    I agree with alant1000 - it depends on the location - and the weather! If it's a hot, sunny location then I could probably do with juices & fruit with perhaps a pancake or two. If it's a blustery / rainy day I'd be beside the woodburner in a beach cafe in Cornwall with a full English!
  • PRO
    brp architects
    il y a 7 ans

Resisting the urge to say: 'Sand'wich...

Scrambled eggs on toast with smoked salmon please.

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».