Houzz Logo Print
missydawn272

Living room Feng Shui! Help with placement!

missydawn272
il y a 7 ans
This living room has a 9ft ceiling. Trying to have a better flow with the furniture. I also have a little one so I need to have space in the corners, behind or in front for play and some toys.

I have the large mirror, don't know if I should place it on back wall or side wall. Also another large framed tapestry.

I can use the circular coffee table or rectangle one.

Thoughts? Thank you!

Commentaires (4)

• missydawn272
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 7 ans
  • missydawn272
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 7 ans
    Here are some more pictures of our furniture. This house is much smaller than our previous home. We have a large Indian door as well as another large Indian cabinet. We were thinking about placing the cabinet in the room.
  • missydawn272
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 7 ans
    The foyer wall? Thank you!!!
  • PRO
    Feng Shui with Marianne
    il y a 7 ans

A mirror to the side of the door is good luck in traditional Feng Shui. In modern Feng Shui, we just look at how the Chi flows, and it looks like this straight line of Chi could be "interrupted" by adding a mirror to the wall. Left side is best according to your picture.

Great that you put a runner on the floor as it helps the energy stay in the room and wander.

The main Feng Shui issue to address from this photo though, would be the stairs which face the front door. You would need to make sure the energy doesn't go straight up to the second floor and/or comes back down crashing.

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».