Houzz Logo Print
melweberinteriordesign

Dining chairs

What style dining chairs would go with our solid oak table & bench? It's second hand & the people we bought from had replica eames chairs, do you think they suit? If so where's best place to get replicas & if not what would you suggest? My style is contemporary, Scandi so nothing too shabby chic please!

Commentaires (7)

• PRO
    User
    il y a 7 ans

Hi, Eames style do work well, perhaps adding a light modern muted colour would add interest without losing your desired look. I recently did a kitchen using alternate colours and purchased the chairs in the photo from Cult Furniture.

Victorian House Renovation · Plus d'infos

• PRO
    Robert Way - One of the Great British Designers
    il y a 7 ans

Here's a couple of my favourites from www.thehomemarket.co.uk

• G Arnold
    il y a 7 ans
    Phillipe Starck Masters for Kartell chair? We have one in our office, bit different and comfortable. We also have Eames chairs as per your photo, less comfortable but classic good looks and a mid-century vibe.
  • PRO
    Papillon Interiors
    il y a 7 ans

Hi there, the table and bench are super, and very current. The Eames chairs work beautifully but I would go for the wire base to contrast. They have a great variation of colours. If you mix and match they look super and you can fit them with your colour scheme really easily. If you like Scandi please take a look at Normann Copenhagen and Muuto, my favourites, they also have great choices, different woods and colours. http://www.papilloninteriors.co.uk/dining-chairs/?sort=featured&page=2 Good luck :-)

• Sarah McNally
    il y a 7 ans
    Yes I think they look great
  • PRO
    Makers Bespoke Furniture
    il y a 7 ans

We make a very similar table - a client of ours kindly sent a picture of his table with Eames chairs, which look just fabulous :)

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».