Houzz Logo Print
property1977

Driveway

Alexandra J
il y a 7 ans
I am just about to start a full renovation on my new house.

The driveway looks good but it is not convenient as I can't fit enough cars on when we have guests etc.

I am thinking of doing away with all the grass and redoing the Tarmac, the trees in the centre are all coming out and I'm going to replace with a central water feature.

Any thoughts/suggestions would be much appreciated!

Commentaires (6)

• PRO
    Gatekraft
    il y a 7 ans

Good afternoon Frank,

Lovely entrance to your house! Please feel free to get in touch should you have a need to replace your current entrance gates with something more eye catching or contemporary. Have a look at www.iqgates.co.uk for some design inspiration, and feel free to get in touch with me at john@texogroup.com or call me on 01494 722 880.

Best of luck with the project - the water fountain sounds a superb idea!

John D

• PRO
    AJC PROJECT SERVICES Ltd
    il y a 7 ans
    Consider using resin bound gravel, it can be applied over existing tarmac or concrete, any other areas including new can be created and in most cases depending upon where you live will fall into being SuDS compliant and should not need any planing permission.
    Feel free to contact us if you require anymore information or advise.
  • PRO
    Create Perfect
    il y a 7 ans
    Hi Frank, I think with the style of the house you should try and go with something that has a slightly more traditional and grand look to it.

Could you post a better picture of the house to give people an idea? You want to create a cohesive look through so tying the style and appearance as best you can.

Have you considered have a 3D render image of the property to see how it will look at the space you will have. I find this is terribly helpful with my clients with larger projects as it gives them realistic visuals to work from before making costly purchases or installations.

If you can keep any greenery it would really help soften the overall look of the home and make it more inviting.. of course these could be pottered and more modern if required.

All the best on your project and if you need any further assistance don't hesitate to get in touch. Gina
  • Utilisateur Houzz - 505288300
    il y a 5 ans

This type of driveway is asking for a makeover it deserves. Consider granite paving slabs which will add on to the existing majestic feel to your house surrounds. If you wish to go the traditional direction, then you may like grey or black cobbles paving idea.

• PRO
    Create Perfect
    il y a 5 ans

HU-505288300 this is from 2016!

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».