Houzz Logo Print
cvilayphone

Stainless Steel Cable Railing - Rectangle Tube Top with Square Posts

cvilayphone
il y a 7 ans
I am very interested in your design. What size square post are you using and size of the rectangle hand rail?
Stainless Steel Cable Railing - Rectangle Tube Top with Square Posts · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (6)

• cvilayphone
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 7 ans

Thanks for the reply. How far of a gap did you decide to put the cables? Is the cable something you fabericated your self or a kit?

• PRO
    Hudson Custom Fabrication
    il y a 7 ans

We space our cables no more than 3.75" apart, though nowadays we strive to get it closer to 3.5". We use Ultratec fittings and swage our cable onsite to the exact lengths needed. Everything we build is custom designed and fit to where we are installing it and fully welded. We do not use pre-manufactured railing kits.

• PRO
    Ultra-tec®
    il y a 7 ans

Hi Hudson Custom Fabrication,

Do you happen to use Ultra-tec Cable Railing?

• PRO
    Hudson Custom Fabrication
    il y a 7 ans
    Dernière modification :il y a 7 ans

We use Ultratec cable and fittings, but we build the railing frame ourselves out of stock material.

• PRO
    Ultra-tec®
    il y a 7 ans

I thought I recognized our Ultra-tec hardware there. You do beautiful fabrication work!

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».