Houzz Logo Print
eclecticrhapsody

Very warm and festive room!

eclecticrhapsody
il y a 7 ans
It certainly has a warm Christmasy feel. That Santa and Reindeer decoration is neat. Where did you find that? Is that something purchasable or custom? Thanks and God Bless! :)
Christmas Decor · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (3)

• PRO
    Spallina Interiors
    il y a 7 ans

Thank you! I purchased the Santa & reindeer a few years ago, they weren't from the same store. The Santa was purchased at Marshalls and the reindeer was from Z Gallerie. Keep your eyes open, and maybe you'll find something special! Good luck!

Christmas Decor · Plus d'infos

• eclecticrhapsody
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 7 ans
    You're very welcome! :) Wow! I had no idea Marshalls sold that large scale of a decoration! And the reindeer adds the perfect touch! Thanks for letting me know! Merry Christmas to you! :)
  • PRO
    Spallina Interiors
    il y a 7 ans
    I think the Santa was the store display.
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».