Houzz Logo Print
janicekdavis

Pool Pricing in Tampa, Florida

Janice
il y a 7 ans

Help PLEASE!

What's a good general price for a pool? We are going with a builder for our home and I feel like the pool person they use is trying to gouge us insanely!

What would be the price of a simple small pool with spray concrete?

On another note, how do I get pool companies to answer my questions? I have tried calling and emailing numerous companies and none will give me the time of day? Do they not want the business?

Commentaires (4)

• PRO
    BeverlyFLADeziner
    il y a 7 ans

http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/pools

Post your question on the Houzz Pool / Spa Forum

• PRO
    Joseph Corlett, LLC
    il y a 7 ans

I saw a fiberglass pool company at the show in Orlando, but didn't get any info. I'd look them up. Lots of advantages over gunnite. It isn't the pool guy ripping you off, it's the builder's markup.

• PRO
    Crestwood Pools, Inc.
    il y a 6 ans

You may want to consider one of our Unique Wood Pools. We offer features that are typically only available with In-Ground pools at an affordable price. It is also important to know that most states & codes do not require the pool & or the yard to be fenced in if the pool is above ground 48". In addition, In-Ground pools increase Property Taxes, On-Ground pools usually do not and you can take our pools with you or resell them if you ever move!

• jerzeegirl (FL zone 9B)
    il y a 6 ans

I lived in Tampa six years ago and someone down the street got an inground pool. I believe it was around $40,000. I don't know if that price included the pool deck though.

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».