Houzz Logo Print
helenferguson43

Grey claw foot bath....what tiles and vanity unit?

Helen Ferguson
il y a 7 ans

Trying to design my bathroom in new build and really struggling to know what to do regarding tiles and a vanity unit to go with freestanding dark grey claw foot bath.

I was looking at twin Utopia Downton vanity unit but not sure whether to try colour match it to the bath or keep it white.....

Any advice or ideas welcome.....thanks

Commentaires (6)

• Helen Ferguson
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 7 ans

This is the layout of the bathroom...

• PRO
    sublimitybathooms
    il y a 7 ans
    Hi Helen,

I would personally match the bath colour with the unit.

I would happily look into more ideas if you could email me more information about the project?

Best regards
    Callum
  • PRO
    Piccolpasso Handmade Tiles
    il y a 7 ans

Single row of handmade tiles, floor to wall? Set in large format, plain tiles...

• lillyrose29
    il y a 7 ans

Bath sounds amazing !! Tile wise I would do something like a marble hexagon or maybe that ceramic tile pictured ! Good luck !!!

• Helen Ferguson
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 7 ans

layout of room

• PRO
    Tile Desire
    il y a 6 ans

Hi Helen,

What about handmade tiles?

Tile Desire designs beautiful ceramic tiles in London and handmade in Spain. With a large variety of shapes as Fish Scales, Diamond, Hexagon, Cross and Stars, Arabesque Leaf, Bricks... also different sizes of squares. All hand painted and available in any colour from our colour palette.

Visit our website for more info. www.tiledesire.com or just feel free to contact us info@tiledesire.com for more info.

Many thanks!

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».