Houzz Logo Print
1chantal1

What is the printed material on the back of the wine wall?

chantal
il y a 6 ans
Printed material?
Coastal Resort Home · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (4)

• PRO
    Square One : Architecture : Design : Build
    il y a 6 ans

Hello Chantal. It is a custom image and layout that we had printed via www.muralsyourway.com . If you are considering a similar set up with a refrigerated wine case, I recommend the Eco Bella material that they offer.

• PRO
    chantal
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 6 ans

Thanks

so much for reply!!

As for the wine case, is it refrigerated? And if so, what's the name of the system/manufacturer??

Great and inspiring execution!!

• PRO
    Square One : Architecture : Design : Build
    il y a 6 ans

Yes, it was refrigerated. We used and recommend a ducted WineGuardian unit. They provide good customer service to size the unit properly, especially having glass walls. Glad to hear we have inspired.

• PRO
    chantal
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 6 ans

With continued appreciation!! I will contact WINEGURADIAN and again thank you for your inspiration AND reply!!

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».