Houzz Logo Print
sig06fellowships

That wallpaper is AMAZING. Where is it from?

William Archer
il y a 6 ans
I've never seen anything like that amazing wallpaper. Can you tell me what it is called, and who makes it?
Manish Jain Apartment · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (2)

• PRO
    Ricken Desai Photography
    il y a 6 ans

Hi..this wall paper was custom made for this project by the architects. However companies such as Marshall's (India based) do carry a similar range.

William Archer a remercié Ricken Desai Photography
  • William Archer
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 6 ans

Many compliments to the architects/designers! Not only the wallpaper, but also the apartment design more generally are really amazing. I am particularly impressed by the living room: the way the changing colors and forms of the couch and tables interact with the wallpaper, not to mention that incredible ceiling light, which is artistically stunning. Exceptional work.

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».