Houzz Logo Print
dunia_odisho6

Kitchen Faucet

dunia_odisho6
il y a 6 ans
Need kitchen faucet ideas. Can't seem to find the right one! Especially when you're too picky!

Commentaires (8)

• simstress
    il y a 6 ans
    Do you want more height? A specific finish? Any specific features desired?
  • dunia_odisho6
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 6 ans
    Don't mind the one I have one. It came with the home when we build it. It gets annoying when it comes to pans lol Definitely looking for higher faucet! Thank you for the recommendations!
  • susanopeno182
    il y a 6 ans
    If you're looking for a high, pull-down faucet, I highly recommend anything by Delta that has the "Magnatite" feature. When the sprayer is pushed up into the faucet, it "locks" in place with magnets. This keeps the sprayer tight after several years (I've had mine for 3 years). I've had other pull down faucets, and they got loose and wouldn't fully retract after just a year.
  • chiflipper
    il y a 6 ans
    Dernière modification :il y a 6 ans

Ditto what susan said...love Delta. You can easily have your top drilled for a soap dispenser...most kitchen faucets include one. Shop around on-line for best prices.

• Diane
    il y a 6 ans
    I searched to find the right one for our kitchen settled on one from waterstone. So worth the wait, we love it below is a stock photo found on line. We bought from Ferguson so easy to work with. Down side made to order takes about 8 weeks
  • PRO
    Candace Plotz Design
    il y a 6 ans

Stick with a single hole. I think this would be a great option.

• cpaul1
    il y a 6 ans

I would do a single hole, and I would get the Kohler faucet below. It has a pull down for easy cleaning, and it has a button to control the spout flow in 2 speeds. Comes in several metal finishes.

Artifacts Single-Hole Kitchen Sink Faucet with Pull-Down Spout

Part #: K-99259-CP, SKU # SKU: KOH21065

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».