Houzz Logo Print
stephanie_salinas66

furniture arrangement

Stephanie Salinas
il y a 6 ans
hello yall , we need help arranging our living since we will be hanging the TV. we just don't know what layout would look good since the living is long .

Commentaires (14)

• PRO
    A & E Designs/Decorating Den Interiors
    il y a 6 ans

I would put the TV on the wall between the windows and put the sectional facing that way in the middle of the room with the walkway behind it. I would put the kids bookcases on the back wall. This would separate the adult space from the kids space.

• jck910
    il y a 6 ans

From what can be seen in these pictures I agree with A & E's suggestions. I would also make sure the TV is hung too high (sitting height level) and put a console under it that is 25% wider than TV to anchor it too space. Get a larger rug,

• Stephanie Salinas
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 6 ans
    we want the wall that's next to the zebra chair on that wall .
  • shirlpp
    il y a 6 ans

Are you saying you want to hang the TV on the wall that the zebra chair is on? If so, you did not take a picture of that wall.

• Janet Roche
    il y a 6 ans

Put sectional middle of room facing opposite where it is now, add area rug in front of it with oversized ottoman or coffe table, place TV on that wall, turn storage unit on side place behind sofa like sofa table, and then kids stuff on existing TV wall so out of site, put zebra chair to right of TV so you have better conversation area

• Stephanie Salinas
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 6 ans
    the wall
  • shirlpp
    il y a 6 ans

That is a good wall for a TV(except for the sun glare) or across from it as A & E suggested. In either case, the sectional would go across from it....right?

• Stephanie Salinas
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 6 ans
    yes if it's in the front the sectional would just move but I think it would be like an awkward set up .
  • Janet Roche
    il y a 6 ans

I would recommend to get some window treatments on windows, top down bottom up pleated shades are great lets light in on top and privacy, no matter where you put TV you will get light coming in, so you will need to address at some point, most places it is free now to have both top down and bottom up shades and it gives better privacy and light

• Janet Roche
    il y a 6 ans

It looks like you have wood blinds, you will like pleated, I just switched out of my wood blinds, less dusting, and better light control

• Janet Roche
    il y a 6 ans

another thought is curtains flanking windows that you can draw when needed for light control, there are some great styles now that look more modern and easy to use

• shirlpp
    il y a 6 ans
    Dernière modification :il y a 6 ans

You will probably need to purchase additional furniture for the setup - maybe some chairs and end tables

• Stephanie Salinas
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 6 ans
    thank yall
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».