Houzz Logo Print
abbie_vobes

Small Studio Flat Remodel Approx. 26m2

Abbie
il y a 6 ans
Dernière modification : il y a 6 ans

Hey Guys,

I've just moved into a split-level studio flat and am looking for some ideas on what I'll be able to do with the space. Currently the flat has yellowed wood chip wallpaper in every room and requires some serious modernization.

The kitchen is currently being refurbed so don't need any ideas for that, although if there are ideas for shelving/storage then please feel free to suggest.

Hallway is very small and has 5 steps leading up to the main room.

The main room actually isn't a rectangle as shown here, it is has a recess where a fireplace used to be (on top wall) which is 31cm wide (away from outside wall), the wall here is 1.2m along the outside wall followed by 2m of recess and a further 1.25m of outside wall.

I'm interested in Contemporary and Scandinavian design, basically anything pastel, clean and with fur textures - Ideally blues, purples, pinks and browns.

For furniture we'll be looking for the following:

• Wooden Double Bed
  • 2 x Wooden Desks (Matching if possible - Approx 1.2m wide to fit in recesses)
  • Wooden Chest of Drawers
  • Sofa to fit along recess (3-seater up to a max width of 2m)
  • Light fixtures (The room is pretty dark as it only has one window in the far corner which doesn't allow much light through due to a building next door)
  • Carpets/Wooden Floors throughout Floor Plan is below.

Let the ideas flow.

Commentaires (6)

• Jonathan
    il y a 6 ans
    http://www.bonbon.co.uk/clei/lgm.htm#

There are some innovative hideaway solutions for compact spaces
  • PRO
    Amanda Clothier
    il y a 6 ans

You might want to check out https://www.skandium.com for some furniture design inspiration :)

• PRO
    OnePlan
    il y a 6 ans
    Looks to be perfect candidate for a Murphy bed to me ?!
  • PRO
    User
    il y a 6 ans

I banged out the cupboard and turned that in to a raised bed area with wardrobe and storage underneath.

• PRO
    MySmallSpace UK
    il y a 6 ans
    Dernière modification :il y a 6 ans

Hi Abbie, You can find all sorts of design ideas, top tips and buying guides along with furniture for small spaces to help you kit out your studio apartment all on our website - www.mysmallspace.co.uk

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».