Houzz Logo Print
northhem

Which dining chairs to pair with this table?

North Hem
il y a 6 ans

Hello,

Our (very shy) client has asked for advice. She has chosen the Conan dining table to fit her mcm-inspired dining room. She is trying to choose the best chairs to pair with it.

These are the options she has narrowed done to. Which do you think should she should choose?

The Zola chair:

The Bouvier chair

The Evy:

Or the Cane:

TIA for your thoughts!

Commentaires (18)

• jojoemetoo
    il y a 6 ans
    I’d be going the Evy
  • PRO
    Cipriano Italian Home Design
    il y a 6 ans

Bouvier for me - contrast of lines will highlight every piece's gorgeous designs.

• ton12h
    il y a 6 ans
    I love the Zola for its striking looks but the Evy would win for comfort, tough choice, all the chairs are beautiful
  • PRO
    North Hem
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 6 ans
    It’s hard to choose isn’t it! The Evy also comes without arms, so that could be a great option for her. Still keen on more opinions!
  • JE C
    il y a 6 ans
    Any of the first 3, perhaps depending on decor in rest of room. All nice options.
  • bigreader
    il y a 6 ans
    Bouvier from me.
  • myownstyle13
    il y a 6 ans

The most comfortable one...

• siriuskey
    il y a 6 ans

dining chairs with arms always.

• LesleyH
    il y a 6 ans
    Lovely table. All are great chairs so let comfort rule.
  • PRO
    North Hem
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 6 ans
    They’re all really comfortable- which is part of the reason we stock them. We’re so careful about comfort, durability AND design- as well as ethical production. All things that are important to me! Thanks so much for your input everyone- our client is watching this post so let’s see what she chooses! I’ll let you know when I find out.
    il y a 6 ans
    The Evy.
  • annb1997
    il y a 6 ans

I like the Zola.

• PRO
    North Hem
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 6 ans

Thanks so much for everyone’s thoughts- to say thank you here is a code for 10% off store wide :) CQ4W1D4140

• JaneH
    il y a 6 ans
    i like the zola
  • PRO
    Moss Furniture
    il y a 6 ans

I like Evy - but depends what else in in the room around it. Evy adds a soft touch and a contrast, so if the rest of the room is on the plain side, I'd go Evy. If there are softer furnishings and colours elsewhere then keep it simple with Bouvier.

• annb1997
    il y a 6 ans

Great! Thx for letting us know!

• PRO
    Piega Window Furnishings
    il y a 6 ans

Envy will add softeness and texture.

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».