Houzz Logo Print
roozen

Need creative help to finish living room

Diane
il y a 6 ans
Help me with solution for unfinished space, furniture and art work. Previous help from Flo, Porter, and HEWE resulted in sofa, chair, coffee table which we are very happy with. However, area at front of the living room is still empty and I am stuck. Thinking a pair of chairs and table for puzzles or cribbage by the windows. Chair(s) could be used for extra seating when we have company. Would love vintage chairs and am willing to have something reupholstered. Or a single chair placed here with a second chair used in master bedroom that could be brought out if needed. Also, need foot stool for husband thinking a pair of round navy upholstered ottomans that can sit by table opposite the leather chair when not used. Although I am sure a beautiful large piece of modern artwork would look amazing over the media console it is not for me, thinking large framed antique map of SF area (home). I appreciate all questions and suggestions, thank you

Commentaires (23)

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».