Houzz Logo Print
glbarbeau

What color appliances in small kitchen with white cabinets?

glbarbeau
il y a 6 ans
Time to get new appliances. I have a very small kitchen in a condo that has white cabinets. The back splash is a jade green subway tile. I am concerned that the stainless might chop up the kitchen. It has a light silver granite and gray tile floors. It currently has white appliances.
Little Italy Penthouse Triplex · Plus d'infos

Commentaire (1)

• PRO
    Ecostruct LLC
    il y a 6 ans

Hi! Thanks for the question. The white cabinets and gray countertops give you a lot of flexibility with regards to the appliances. While white fixtures work, they can lend to a washed out feeling with so much color neutrality. You are already getting a splash of color from the backsplash so actually stainless appliances could work well. Alternatively, you can install panel ready appliances with a stainless range/oven for a more integrated look with your white cabinets. For a real pop to further complement your backsplash you could look at the Smeg range of appliances for a more retro style and color.

Hope this helps. Feel free to send over pictures to give us a better idea of what you're working with.

Best,

Jon

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».