Houzz Logo Print
tamdg65

Floor color looks lighter than sample - a lot

Tamara Donnelly
il y a 6 ans
we're building and considering putting the Old World Fawn in. The large sample we received looks much darker than all of the photos I'm seeing. Do these photos seem lighter than the actual floor? Thanks for any insight you can offer!
Provenza Old World Fawn Installed in Vicenza at Orchard Hills Model Home · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (4)

• mromito
    il y a 5 ans

I have the same question. Just looked at the sample and thought it looked very dark as well. Any answer on this?

• PRO
    Provenza Floors, Inc
    il y a 4 ans

Hey Tamara,

Something to keep in mind about difference in appearance for samples and pictures/videos is that pictures and videos can vary pretty heavily in color/appearance based on individual graphics displays used. Samples are generally a better representation of the floor's actual appearance! Feel free to read the notice marked "important" under any of the products on our website for a full disclaimer (I've provided a link to Old World - Fawn to make it easier).

http://bit.ly/old_world-fawn

Thanks for your interest in Provenza Floors!

• Tamara Donnelly
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 4 ans

Thanks for the reply (perhaps you don't check this site often?), we ended up installing the floors. I'm a little disappointed because I thought they would be more resilient, this is what were told, to dog paw/scratches. They're not and we have several, small scratches after only a year. I also purchased the Provenza floor care kit and was surprised at how expensive it is. Our installer told us we could also use a product called Osmo. Can you tell me the best way to fix scratches and whether we can use the Oslo product? It's considerably less expensive. Thank you!

• PRO
    Provenza Floors, Inc
    il y a 4 ans
    Dernière modification :il y a 4 ans

Sorry to hear that you're not fully satisfied with your floor. It's hard to give a definitive response on what to do without seeing exactly the kind of scratches you're describing. If they're minor surface scratches, cleaning with our natural cleaner then following up with spot remover and spot rejuvenating oil should do the trick! To prevent future scratches, we always recommend that you keep pet's nails trimmed and filed. As for Osmo's cleaning products, we'd need to see the specific product you're referring to (Osmo has quite a few). Hopefully that helped put you in the right direction but if you need anything else, feel free to reach out to us!

https://provenzafloors.com/contact

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».