Houzz Logo Print
sugandha1

Cost of the closet

sugandha1
il y a 10 ans
I have the exact same closet, can you provide me with the estimated cost of this closet?
Cambridge Closets · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (5)

• PRO
    Cambridge Closets
    il y a 10 ans
    Part of the closet is missing in the picture. It was approximately 25' deep. Today this closet would cost between $8000 and $10,000.
  • sherryd7
    il y a 10 ans
    We are considering adding similar closet space above our garage, adjacent to the master suite. The space is currently unfinished. Did this space start unfinished, or did your company finish and outfit with the closet materials? Thank you
  • PRO
    Cambridge Closets
    il y a 10 ans
    We did Not do the drywall Or carpet. We designed The Closet system and installed it.
  • tomcat1968
    il y a 10 ans
    This closet system would be perfect for my attic space. Do you provided services in Michigan area.
  • PRO
    Cambridge Closets
    il y a 10 ans
    Sorry, just the Chicago Metropolitan Area.
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».