Houzz Logo Print
ashleyturns94

Where is the shower screen from?

Ashley Turns
il y a 6 ans
I absolutely love the jellyfish design on this shower screen. Since we're remodeling our bathroom soon, we are looking for the best products to use. We'll definitely have to buy a shower screen with a cool design like this since it will be unique and beautiful. http://www.murphyglassmirror.com.au/shower-screens
Custom Luxury Bathroom, Australia · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (2)

• PRO
    Clearlight Designs
    il y a 6 ans

We ship our products from Sydney. At the moment we are so busy with orders for mirrors we have practically stopped taking orders for etched glass panels. Panel size for shipping purpose is limited to approximately 1m x 2m per panel. Lead time about 3 months.

• PRO
    Clearlight Designs
    il y a 5 ans

Hi Penelope, This design is one of my favourites. There are 5 different jelly fish. The original illustrations are in pencil. We are able to capture the soft textures of the illustration and through our proprietary techniques and sandblast the designs into glass. We can work through the layout of the design with you. Each of the jellyfish can be positioned as you like. They can be flipped, rotated, made bigger or smaller. We did a two panel screen for a client in Florida last year, and that is a long way from here in Sydney Australia. We work mainly with our illuminated mirrors these days but with a couple of months lead time we are happy to take on this type of project.

Something I have noticed, A plain frameless glass shower-screen looks great in a bathroom... when it is dry and clean. But when the screen splashed with water it is not a good look. Splash a screen etched with a fluid design like this and it still looks great.

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».