Houzz Logo Print
lhayes51

Classy & elegant. Love it! What size are the corbels under range hood?

lhayes51
il y a 6 ans
What are the dimensions of the range hood corbels? I'm having difficulty deciding on the size needed for our custom range hood. I love how these are proportioned with the range hood.
Elegant home · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (2)

• PRO
    KBK Interior Design
    il y a 6 ans

I believe the range was a 6 burner Wolf cooktop which was 36"W. The upper hood is about 60"W. I typically leave at least 12" on either side of the cooktop. The corbels were custom , approx. 4"W x36"H approx. - the distance from cooktop to bottom of the hood is dependent on the ventilation needed for the cooktop chosen and local codes. But this distance is typically 30" - 36"H, but check with codes and/or your appliance store.

• PRO
    KBK Interior Design
    il y a 6 ans

I meant to say 36"W cooktop!

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».