Houzz Logo Print
walshbrian

I love the paving slabs. What type are they and where are they from?

walshbrian
il y a 6 ans
Brian
Brixton Garden · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (3)

• PRO
    The London Gardener Ltd
    il y a 6 ans

Hi Brian - the paving is Jura Beige Limestone from London Stone. Kind regards. Emma

• walshbrian
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 5 ans
    Thanks for the reply Emma. In the photograph the color consistency of the Jura Beige Limestone floods very good...as in there is not a lot of color variation. This is the look I’m trying to create. Is it just the photograph or was there indeed little variation? I’m wondering did you have to select specific paving slabs to get the effect? According to London Stone and other suppliers you can expect variation in limestone and the material with most color consistency is porcelain. Thanks again for the earlier reply and appreciate and advice you can give. Brian
  • PRO
    The London Gardener Ltd
    il y a 5 ans

There is colour variation in the Jura Limestone and it has small fossils within the stone too. This picture was taken on a very sunny day and the sun therefore makes the stone look all one colour. I don't think London Stone will let you select specific slabs - we were just happy with what we were delivered! Yes indeed most colour consistency comes from porcelain slabs.

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».