Connecting spaces upstairs · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (7)

• PRO
    Smith & Vansant Architects PC
    il y a 10 ans
    Approx. 19 inches.
  • kreeves1112
    il y a 10 ans
    What is the color of the roof? Is it dark bronze? Beautiful home.
  • PRO
    Smith & Vansant Architects PC
    il y a 10 ans
    That is correct, even though these images make it look black.
  • syl16
    il y a 9 ans
    Dernière modification :il y a 9 ans
    What is the height of the ribs of the roof? I have a large house, with clean lines, and I am considering using metal roof panels that are 16" wide with 1 3/4" ribs in dark bronze, what is your opinion? I like the looks of this roof for this house.
  • PRO
    Wermers Design & Architecture
    il y a 9 ans

I like the detail of the seams turning flat into the ridge. It makes a clean, simple look. What is the specification to get that affect??

• Germain Wong
    il y a 7 ans

Hi, can't tell from the pic, are there stiffening ribs between the seams? I wanted the same thing (19" with no "pencil ribs") but the manufacturer said they would want me to sign a waiver for oil cannning... just wondering if oil-canning is a problem in your project.... thanks!

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».