Houzz Logo Print
lfstarrett

Lovely space! Did you use same white for cabinets and walls?

lfstarrett
il y a 5 ans
I love the entire project! Did you use same white paint color for kitchen cabinets and walls? If so, do you mind sharing the color or colors? Thank you!
Lakeview Village · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (2)

• PRO
    Mackey Design Group Inc.
    il y a 5 ans
    Thanks for you question.
    As all of our projects are customized and detailed designs / finishes are selected for each of our clients specific needs.
    We honour that they have paid for these one off designs and therefore do not share the details of their projects. As you are only requesting a paint colour, I can share that information with you (Benjamin Moore - Simply White OC-117).
    If further information or assistance is required, we suggest that you reach out to local licensed / NCIDQ certified Interior Designers in your area and request their services to assist with your renovation and if you are in Calgary, feel free to contact us for a paid consultation.
    Good luck and we wish you all the best in customizing your home in a style that is perfect for you. Thanks so much,
    MDG
    lfstarrett a remercié Mackey Design Group Inc.
  • PRO
    Mackey Design Group Inc.
    il y a 5 ans
    Yes. The same colour was used.
    Thanks,
    MDG
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».