Houzz Logo Print
webuser_124227880677415

Glass Shower Screen

Jane Eastwood
il y a 5 ans
Please advise who manufactures the hinged glass shower screens in the picture, many thanks
Highbury House · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (3)

• PRO
    FC Architects
    il y a 5 ans
    Hi there,
    To be honest there and hundreds of companies out there who do them and there's not much difference between each of you're going for a chrome finish.
    You can try ironmongerydirect.co.uk as well as Hafele but if you do a Google you'll find a lot more.
    The most important thing is getting a hinge that suits the thickness and weight of glass.

Hope this helps

Peter
  • Jane Eastwood
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 5 ans

Thank you for the swift response, my wish is to have 2 pieces of toughened glass, my understanding is 10mm offers the idea strength, both to be hinged to the wall, one of the pieces will act as the door into the shower, both a chrome handle & hinges. Hope this makes sense?

• PRO
    FC Architects
    il y a 5 ans
    Hi,
    That makes sense if you want to hinge both doors.
    As it's toughened be aware that any holes to be drilled need to done before the toughening process so you might have send them a layout drawing showing hole positions and diameters.
    For the hinges you can get some which just clamp the glass rather than bolt through.
    For handles you'll need to give the glass people setting out for the holes.
    Best regards
    Peter
    Jane Eastwood a remercié FC Architects
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».