Houzz Logo Print
pmontero

are these countertop and backsplash made of poured concrete?

il y a 5 ans
Also, how is the wood secured to wall and side brackets
Hot & Cold · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (3)

• PRO
    il y a 5 ans

Hello,

The backsplash is a powder coating color and finish that we developed. The countertop is an ultracompact Dekton.

We fastened the wood to the frame from behind and fastened it to the wall behind it afterwards.

Hope that helps!

• il y a 5 ans
    Powdercoated backspalsh, looks amazing. So basically a stainless steel back splash. I would love more details on the wood decking and how it’s mounted amongst other things.
  • PRO
    il y a 5 ans

We actually specialize in outdoor kitchens, so unfortunately I do not have much more information regarding the wood decking and how it's mounted. Glad you like our project though!

Sponsorisé

Rechargez la page pour ne plus voir cette annonce spécifique

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».