Houzz Logo Print
sandra2535

Help with Bathroom vanity color

Sandra Dash
il y a 4 ans
Dernière modification : il y a 4 ans

starting to rehab small bathroom. Was going to paint the pink shower tiles seen in the pic white. Also wanted to paint the vanity something other than brown. Any ideas of what color would look good with that dark brown countertop? Also, i dont mind changing the mirror in the background either. Just want to brighten up the small bathroom.

bathroom vanity · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (2)

• PRO
    Littfin Design
    il y a 4 ans

If you are keeping the walls and flooring the same, and if you are painting the tiles white, I would go for a lighter color on the vanity as well. You can never go wrong with white, or a light beige.

Now, here is something crazy - how about leaving the tiles pink, and going for a fun color on your cabinets, like a very pale yellow, or a very pale green? If you think about it, it would totally make your project easier, too!

Servanne

Littfin Design

• Sandra Dash
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 4 ans

No the pink tiles have to go. Really 1950's and look really ugly no matter what you do around them. Would a pale yellow or pale green go with that counter top? examples of exact paint color would be awesome.

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».