Houzz Logo Print
viv_slater

Hi The tiles on the floor are fab...

Viv Slater
il y a 3 ans
Can you please give me more details about where they are from and what they are?? Thanks Xx
Randolph Avenue · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (3)

• PRO
    Thomas Alexander
    il y a 3 ans

Hi @Viv Slater. Than you! The tiles are full slab bookmatched marble and are supplied by Vitruvius. We would be happy to make an introduction if this is helpful. Thanks.

Viv Slater a remercié Thomas Alexander
  • PRO
    Haus photo
    il y a 3 ans

Thanks Tom, I was about to send this onto you. Viv, I took the photos for Thomas Alexander, and the bathroom looks amazing. This shot was done from the walk in wardrobe, pure drama. I'd certainly recommend Tom and Alex and their trusted suppliers. Best of luck with your project. Keith

Viv Slater a remercié Haus photo
  • Viv Slater
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 3 ans

Thanks Keith it does look awesome!

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».