Houzz Logo Print
dndbuilders

Is this an added framework around the stone cladding, please ?

dndbuilders
il y a 10 ans
Hi I am wondering if you have created a framework to box in the stone cladding( to hide edges of the cladding) , or was there already a recessed wall ??? I want to find some type of molding to add to a flat wall to get this effect ??? Just wondering if this is how you achieved this fantastic look :)
Rectangle · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (2)

• PRO
    rectangle design inc
    il y a 10 ans
    The stone fireplace wall is set back 6" from the face of the side walls, which are just finished with drywall, to achieve a clean, finished look.
    dndbuilders a remercié rectangle design inc
  • angelapetronella
    il y a 9 ans
    I would like to have a protruding feature wall similar to this one built in my living room (currently the wall is flat). Is the structure just dry walling? Would I need to get a builder to construct this or a carpenter??
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».