Houzz Logo Print
santi_arya

Have you carved out a “hoffice”?

Santi Arya
il y a 2 ans
Dernière modification : il y a 2 ans

Accelerated by a Covid-19 world, for many Australians, the new working week means a balance of the grind in-office or home-office (aka the hoffice).

We want to find out if you have carved out a “hoffice” in the past year?

This poll will only allow you to pick one option, otherwise feel free to share your comments or show us photos of your set-up in the thread below. Vote now!

I made use of an unused/spare room for a home office
I made use of my dining/living/bedroom space for a home office
I made use of a unique small or narrow space for a home office (cupboard, wardrobe, under the stairs or other) - Show us in the comments below!
I do not have a home office

Commentaire (1)

• PRO
    Storewall Australia
    il y a 2 ans

Whilst the kids are at home, I have the dining room, when they go back to school I can actually have any room.

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».