Houzz Logo Print
annachick

Granite sink?

Anna Keeve
il y a 10 ans
Wow - this is amazing! I am getting a black granite sink too, but worried it may get/look dirty - someone told me it is a lot of maintenance and need to clean after each use. Can you comment on this and what do you suggest? Love your look here. We are doing white, and want to make the black sink work like you did. Thanks!
Traditional Kitchens · Plus d'infos

Commentaire (1)

• PRO
    AMC Countertops
    il y a 10 ans
    Definitely, black appliances and countertops will need more maintenance, but in reality you need to clean any sink after each use whether it is light or dark colored or stainless steel to make it look spotless. We have many customers who go with a black granite composite sink, like Swanstone, and they are really happy. If you are really picky, then it may bother you, otherwise, all white with a black sink will look beautiful and dramatic.
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».