Houzz Logo Print
milliemccurdy

White kitchen with blue pearl counter, any suggestions for the backspl

Millie M
il y a 10 ans
I need ideas for the backsplash. Some are telling me that is better to do the backsplash with the same blue pearl granite. Any suggestions. Thank you
Herringbone Creme Kitchen Tile · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (3)

• PRO
    Lilywork Artisan Tile
    il y a 10 ans
    It adds more interest to change the material from countertop to wall/splash. It also emphasizes the change in space. Too much stone can create a heavy feel and a ceramic backsplash is a visually appealing surface, easy to clean.
  • carolehutter
    il y a 9 ans
    Love this kitchen.
  • malamute
    il y a 9 ans
    I have white kitchen with blue pearl counters and used a six inch beveled white tile for back splash. Looks great . I was struggling with that decision until I checked out Houzz white kitchens with blue pearl counters. very helpful
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».