Houzz Logo Print
sageriver6

where can I get the battery powered under cabinet lights?

Sage River
l'année dernière

We don’t have a power source that would work easily in our kitchen. Is there a way we can add lights under our upper cabinets that would be unobtrusive and yet effective with a battery powered option?

Art and Light · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (4)

• PRO
    Andrew Mikhael Architect
    l'année dernière

Hi Sage,

I can offer some suggestions but cannot say what will be unobtrusive to your specific kitchen. We designed these custom cabinets with the specific intent to make the lighting system unobtrusive and smooth. The bottom is extra thick to conceal conduit and connections that would otherwise have been exposed. It is the accumulation of lots of little touches like that which give the clean look you see.

Here is a suggestion for a battery powered under cabinet light from the same manufacturer we use. There are many questionable brands out there and I suggest you stick to a reputable one for best results.

Andrew

• Sage River
    Auteur d'origine
    l'année dernière

Awesome! Thank you so much, Andrew! Very helpful! Your work is beautiful!

• PRO
    Andrew Mikhael Architect
    l'année dernière

You're very welcome, Sage! Best of luck with your kitchen project.

• Sage River
    Auteur d'origine
    l'année dernière

Thanks!

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».