Houzz Logo Print
1sandyh

Looking for a Glazed Shaker Door!

1sandyh
il y a 14 jours

HI, I am looking for a glazed shaker door in approx 500 x 650 (or thereabouts)

Can anyone recommend somewhere online? I have been searching for hours!

Thanks

Commentaires (2)

• PRO
    Lifestyle Kitchens
    il y a 14 jours

Are you after a timber shaker door or a mdf door with a vinyl wrap, if timber [ie oak for staining or ash for painted] than about 99.9% of doors will be a standard size of 715h x 496w, and probably be just a frame so you can glaze it your self with a glass of your choosing, for a size of 645h x 496w to suit a 650*500 cabinet you need a bespoke supplier, i use a company in Leicester that can make that, again it will be unglazed.

If you're after a vinyl wrap than you shouldn't have any problem finding a door, but at the size you want it will also probably be unglazed, most independants would be able to supply that as there's nothing complicated.

You could look at a local joiner and see if they can make it for you.

• 1sandyh
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 14 jours

Just plain white MDF/MFC - nothing fancy. But I need 4 of them so the cost is adding up! Please share recommendations

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».