Houzz Logo Print
johnfrwhipple

ACO Red LED Light Kit for Linear Kitchen Drains

By Any Design Ltd.
il y a 10 ans
I built this kitchen niche detail for my wife at our home here in North Vancouver. The niche features a glowing shelf (Kitchen Night Light), a pot filler (for everyday convenience) and a Linear Drain for safety as well as to expel the stale water from the lines between uses.

I dropped in my Red LED Light (only used one of the two on the left side) from ACO and showed my kids the look. They think it is neat. I often wake up in the middle of the night thirsty for an ice cold glass of water. The pot filler is the coldest line in the house since it shares no hot water supply and because I piped it in right of the main cold water line just inside the house from the city connection (after the PRV Valve).

I'll see how we like it. I might just keep the LED Light there.

Commentaires (4)

• PRO
    Innovative Product Sales International
    il y a 10 ans
    John - That is really great! Hope my wife doesn't see this because she will want it!
    By Any Design Ltd. a remercié Innovative Product Sales International
  • PRO
    Hudson Reed
    il y a 10 ans
    That looks really cool!
    By Any Design Ltd. a remercié Hudson Reed
  • PRO
    By Any Design Ltd.
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 10 ans
    Thanks for the feedback.
  • caroline peters
    il y a 8 ans

Hi! We installed an ACO linear drain in our remodeled shower. Now he wants the light. Is it possible to purchase and install the light now? Where could I purchase it, relatively cheaply? Thanks. Btw, love your knowledge .

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».