Houzz Logo Print
webuser_690361

Brass lighting and mirrors

Whitney Forman-Cook
il y a 10 ans
Where are the light fixtures and the mirrors from? I'm in love!
Prospect Heights Brownstone · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (6)

• PRO
    Two Inspire Design
    il y a 9 ans
    Hi--love the lighting. I've been considering doing picture lights above mirrors, but hesitate due to lack of light. Were you (your clients) happy with the amount of light they give off? TIA!
  • wct30058
    il y a 9 ans
    Pottery Barn has medicine cabinets that look exactly like the mirrors.
  • wct30058
    il y a 9 ans
    This states they are medicine cabinets. I am positive they are the same ones that I have from Pottery Barn.
  • PRO
    indigo & ochre design
    il y a 9 ans
    wct30058 thank you for pointing out the earlier error in the photo description - have edited to prevent future confusion. these are customised vintage mirrors purchased many moons ago, but yes, several big box vendors (PB, RH etc) do now manufacturer med cabs similar in appearance.
  • PRO
    River Valley Cabinet Works
    il y a 9 ans
    To me, bright brass is so nineteen eighties and nineties.
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».