Houzz Logo Print
aminartinn

Loved the mode of the space, classy and tied. What about the TV set?

Designitious
il y a 10 ans
I believe the living area tends to be more artificial than practical regarding the TV set. Was that your choice to be artificial in this case or was it to serve some hidden functional aspects?.
By the way, the curtain panels and the textile on the sofa was a nice touch, they emphasis the mode you express in here, Inspiring studio at last!
450 ft2 NYC Studio Rental Apartment · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (2)

• PRO
    Engineer Your Space
    il y a 10 ans
    Great to hear you like my studio! The location of the TV was both practical (there really wasn't any other place for it) and functional - the TV base swivels so that I could angle the TV towards the sofa to watch it. It worked for me!
  • PRO
    Designitious
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 10 ans
    Works best when lying your back on the couch I guess. Thanks Isabelle :)
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».