Houzz Logo Print
jeannie_nguyen

IdeaChat Video - De-cluttering & Organization - 1.9.14

Jeannie Nguyen
il y a 10 ans
What are your best de-cluttering and organization tips?

Watch today's IdeaChat video to get some tricks on keeping your home clutter free, and share your own personal tips! If you have photos, post those too!

Santa Ynez · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (9)

• PRO
    Chaos To Order
    il y a 10 ans
    Here's an idea we suggest at www.Chaos To Order.com: Take a belt hanger that has hooks and hang tank tops from it to lighten the load in your closet!
  • vdathens
    il y a 10 ans
    Great idea! You could also do the same thing with scarves.
  • PRO
    Robin Lechner Designs
    il y a 10 ans
    Hire a professional closet builder. I used a company that gave me 4 times the amount of storage capacity. If you haven't used or worn something in a year, give it away!
  • PRO
    Studio M Interior Design
    il y a 10 ans
    Having a place for everything really keeps everything organized and easily located where it's supposed to be found. The Container Store is an excellent source for less expensive organization supplies and storage solutions.
  • jmackinn
    il y a 10 ans
    Donate what you don't use. Don't buy what you dont need. If you buy something new, be sure to donate or discard an old item when you bring it home.
  • cinderellaslipper
    il y a 9 ans
    I have a large collection of high heeled sandals, & shoes, & have used those over door pocket hangers to organise them & make them really handy to find the right pair when in a hurry..
  • PRO
    Clutterflies
    il y a 8 ans

Kids toys can get overwhelming fast!! At www.clutterflies.com we recommend you rotate their toys. Using bins at the top of their closets (I actually suggest colored and not clear bins, so the kids can not see in them) you can easily reach them when they start getting bored with the few toys they have in their room. They have to pack up the toys they have been playing with BEFORE the new bin of toys comes down. This makes it so much easier to teach them how to pick up their room too if they only have a few at a time. No need to overwhelm them with clean up time!!

• PRO
    Lisa Dodson, Professional Organizer
    il y a 8 ans

It is a great idea to train the children to be organized at an early age. Less work for Mom and beneficial for the future.

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».