Houzz Logo Print
heather080809

Curb Appeal Help!

heather080809
il y a 10 ans
Dernière modification : il y a 10 ans
We are hoping to sell this Spring and we would love some helpful advice to boost up the curb appeal :) We have added the black shutters....we are deciding if we like the wood box on the front of the flower box....right now it is brick that doesn't match the house. The door I am considering to paint black,,,,unless you think that this is too much black. Thanks!

Commentaires (4)

• PRO
    sstarr93
    il y a 10 ans
    I would remove the ship's wheel, the wagon wheel, the side chair and the trellis squares.
    I would put appropriate columns (white) and railing in place of the brown/cedar posts.
  • PRO
    Kaye Swain REALTOR®
    il y a 10 ans
    I would also add bright spring flowers on both sides of the house - in the ground or in pots.
  • yearofthepig
    il y a 10 ans
    I would make sure the structure is in good condition and forget about cosmetic appeal. The new owners can decorate in their own taste, and it will be more important to have a sound property.
  • Teresa Predmore
    il y a 10 ans
    Buyers decide in the first 8 seconds if they like the house. Get rid of the wheel, paint the supports the same color as the entryway cover. Colorful flowers in flower beds & attractive pots. Very nice looking home
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».