Houzz Logo Print
krismetz

ORB throughout house?

Krissy Metz
il y a 10 ans
We're working with a builder and have ORB in the kitchen and would like all the knobs and hinges within the house to flow with ORB as well. Would that prevent us from using brushed nickel within bedrooms or for lighting?

Commentaires (3)

• njschaefer78
    il y a 10 ans
    I'm not a professional, but in my opinion, no, it would not limit you to using touches of another finish. We have ORB door & cabinet hardware in our new house, but brushed nickel bathroom fixtures, kitchen sink & faucet.
  • PRO
    User
    il y a 10 ans
    You can definitely do Brushed nickel in the other spaces.
  • PRO
    Silverthorne Home Builders
    il y a 10 ans
    One of the things that we love best about ORB is that it really tends to play well with a multitude of different tones, from brushed nickel to gold accents.
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».