Houzz Logo Print
elbowgrease

Need help deciding design of deck.

Should it be entire length of house? House is on a slope, so if not entire length of house where should it end and where should stairs be positioned?

Commentaires (5)

• PRO
    garden design online
    il y a 10 ans
    Dernière modification :il y a 10 ans
    I do some.
    elbowgrease Elbowgreasw a remercié garden design online
  • PRO
    Revolutionary Gardens
    il y a 10 ans
    Is moving the a/c unit an option that's in play? If not, that sets the leftmost edge of your deck for you.

Otherwise, that's really a conversation to have with a local designer. There are too many variables like views from inside the home, circulation between home-deck-yard, and your space planning needs to say it "should" be this or that.
    elbowgrease Elbowgreasw a remercié Revolutionary Gardens
  • elbowgrease Elbowgreasw
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 10 ans
    Wow, I never even considered anything other than a long ramp or ending it at A/C with stairs. I will not move A/C only work around it. Love the deck materials and colour scheme you chose. I am attaching my poor view from inside patio doors to outdoors. Please respond.
  • PRO
    Ridgewood Renovations
    il y a 10 ans
    With a large open yard, consider a two or three level deck, which by stepping down creates it's own stairs. Or a rectangular deck, with the stairs at the lower side - to the left of the door facing outside.
    elbowgrease Elbowgreasw a remercié Ridgewood Renovations
  • PRO
    Gravitas
    il y a 10 ans
    I like big wide steps that encourage sitting, they are spaces in themselves.
    elbowgrease Elbowgreasw a remercié Gravitas
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».