Houzz Logo Print
valantina

I want to build a structure like this, a shed with a screen porch atta

Sharon Binette
il y a 10 ans
Who built this, what size is it? I love the screen porch attached to a shed.
Reeds Ferry Sheds · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (4)

• PRO
    Reeds Ferry Sheds
    il y a 10 ans
    Hi Sharon. We are Reeds Ferry Sheds. We built it. The problem is we only serve the New England states and we see you are in Delaware. But a friend of ours just up the road in Laurel DE makes pretty much the same shed. Look-up Dutch County Quality Sheds and ask for Lawrence. Here is their website: http://www.dutchcountryfurniture.com/ (But you have to promise if you ever move to Massachusetts you'll stop in and see us ;) Thanks.
    Sharon Binette a remercié Reeds Ferry Sheds
  • Sharon Binette
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 10 ans
    Wow, I was referred to Dutch County Quality Sheds by a neighbor and will visit them shortly. Thanks for your referral, too. My neighbor was very impressed with the quality of their product.
  • Sharon Binette
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 10 ans
    We moved to DE. from Maine last year. Don't plan to move North. :)
  • PRO
    Reeds Ferry Sheds
    il y a 9 ans
    Hi Sharon. Just checking our Houzz. We were curious; how did you make-out at Dutch County? Hope we didn't steer you wrong. By the way, February is right around the bend. While we shovel 7' snow drifts in New Hampshire we'll be thinking of you... and wondering why we didn't follow Sharon to DE ;)
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».