Houzz Logo Print
rjholland

Brand of top mounted sink.?

rjholland
il y a 9 ans
Love granite counter tops but my husband hates the germs in the space in between the granite and the sink.. I like how you have the sink mounted over the top. Can you tell m the brand of sink and faucet?
Kitchen · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (2)

• PRO
    Denise DeCoster Architect
    il y a 9 ans
    Hi,

I don't have a record of the sink model; however, the manufacturer was Elkay.

The sink faucet is by Harrington Brass, no. 20-111-14, 4-hole Kitchen Faucet, in polished nickel.
  • PRO
    DirectSinks
    il y a 9 ans
    I think more germs and crumbs rest around the edges of a top mount sink, than in an under mount sink. If your husband is worried about germs, you may want to check out Lenova's PermaClean line. This special drain set up is custom made for the sink, leaving no place around the drain for germs and stains to rest. http://www.directsinks.com/shop-by-brand/lenova/permaclean.html
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».