Houzz Logo Print
hemiwood

Wall paint advice

hemiwood
il y a 9 ans
We are updating our kitchen, starting with patching plaster walls and then painting. I want to paint one wall with chalk board paint, but can't decide which wall to choose. I have my choice narrowed down between two walls. The wall with the light switch (first photo) faces the kitchen, which I like, but then I think I would have to paint the drywalled beam that runs parallel into it because it would look odd to paint a dividing line. I can choose the wall that the beam runs perpendicular (second photo) into, but that wall faces the living room and I don't really want to see my grocery list and kids doodles from the living room. Any advice?

Commentaires (6)

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».