Houzz Logo Print
marianne33

Crown Molding

marianne33
il y a 9 ans
I have decided to install crown molding but I am not sure if I should install 4", 4.5" or 5". I have 10 foot ceiling in some areas of the house and 9 foot ceiling in some areas. I would like to put the same crown molding everywhere. I live in a ranch and also want to put it in my hallway that runs almost the width of my home... around 80 feet, but the hallway is narrow... a little over 3 feet wide. Any guidance would be most appreciated. The crown molding will be painted white the same color as the ceiling if that helps. Thank you.

Commentaires (4)

• PRO
    Rockin' Fine Finish
    il y a 9 ans
    go with 6 inch it will look more proportioned to the room
  • PRO
    kustom kourtyards
    il y a 9 ans
    5 inch
  • PRO
    River Valley Cabinet Works
    il y a 9 ans
    Dernière modification :il y a 9 ans
    5 1/4" measured across the face.
  • User
    il y a 9 ans
    It depends on the home's style if any crown moding at all will look appropriate, much less it's profile and size. The no crown look is an appropriate choice for a contemporary home, and adding it to a home of that style will just look incredibly wrong.
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».