Houzz Logo Print
carenbowman

Sliding Glass Shower Door

Caren B
il y a 9 ans
What "style" is this frame? I've looked on the website with no luck.
New Sliding Glass Shower Door · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (3)

• PRO
    ABC Glass and Mirror
    il y a 9 ans
    This enclosure is the Serenity. Here are a couple more pics. http://www.abcglassandmirror.com/gallery_shower_doors_sliding.html
  • Marianna Chronis
    il y a 9 ans
    Can anyone recommend a modern looking glass shower door that is easy to clean? I prefer one that is clear (not frosted) but keep hearing how they need constant cleaning.
  • PRO
    ABC Glass and Mirror
    il y a 9 ans

Hi Marianna, thanks for your question. You will definitely be cleaning more with clear glass vs. frosted glass. About 95% of our clients do choose to go with clear glass and there are some options with the clear glass that help with keeping the glass clean. Sealing the glass is an option. We use two different types of sealers, ShowerGuard and Clear Shield. Please contact us if you have any questions or if you would like some more information. 703-257-7150 or email at info@abcglassandmirror.com Thank you.

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».