Houzz Logo Print
karmaokc

Exterior wood

karmaokc
il y a 8 ans
What type of wood is on the exterior? Is it sealed?
Black Is The New Farmhouse · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (3)

• PRO
    a.d.d. concept + design
    il y a 8 ans

Karmaokc - Glad you like my home. I selected complete length vertical clear cut cedar siding. We sealed and prepped it with product called Eco Wood and then followed a special mixture non-equal parts of transparent stains of black and brown. Pre treated one coat, then after installing the siding we did another application. The photos do not do it justice. It is shocking and dramatic.

• PRO
    Melissa Winn Interiors
    il y a 4 ans

The stain is absolutely perfect. Your house is beautiful!

• bryson17
    il y a 2 ans

a.d.d. concept + design - Beautifully done. Do you recall what type of moisture barrier you used behind the vertical cedar cladding? Was cedar applied directly to the sheathing or did you use a rain screed? Anything else about this application you feel important would be appreciated. Thanks.

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».