Houzz Logo Print
sandylippitt

Are these from Scott Shuptrine? Do they come in other colors/fabric?

sandylippitt
il y a 8 ans
Love these chairs. I have a large living room/great room with sofas, coffee tables etc. There is a large space behind that and I have a big screen hanging on the wall with a wine chest next to it. Would you put these chairs in front of the screen? With a table between them? You can see this area from the front door so I want to make an impact!
Thank you
Scott Shuptrine Interiors Gallery Showrooms · Plus d'infos

Commentaire (1)

• PRO
    Scott Shuptrine Interiors
    il y a 8 ans

Hello Sandy,

Thank you so much for you interest! Yes, those chairs were from one of our Scott Shuptrine lines called Nathan Anthony Furniture. Unfortunately the brand has discontinued that exact style recently but there is a similar frame from Century Furniture that you would be able to completely customize as far as leather/fabric/finish: https://www.centuryfurniture.com/product-detail.aspx?sku=LTD7136-6&section=

I definitely think these would look great layered in front of a screen if they were just covered in a simplistic pattern. They are beautifully crafted product that will be sure to impress anyone who comes over to your home! Please let me know if I can assist in any material selection or other design needs you may have: (248) 349-2950

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».